We thank you for your continued patience as we all navigate through this
pandemic. Here are a few things you should be aware of before you come for
1. We are operating under a strict locked door policy. Please call when you
arrive at the door. Our receptionist will go over the screening questions
with you over the phone prior to you entering the building.
2. Masks are mandatory. Please make sure your mask is covering your mouth
and nose while you are in the building.
3. There is a limit of 1 person per exam room to ensure adequate social
4. All exam rooms are thoroughly cleaned between each client. This may cause
a brief wait before your appointment. If you are bringing your pet in for a
re-check, routine blood work, anal gland expression or a nail trim, you will
be asked to wait in your vehicle.
5. Please call ahead for all medication refills and food orders. Payment
will be processed over the phone or at the door. Food orders can also be
placed on our webstore.
6. Credit and debit are the preferred payment methods at this time.
7. If you are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 or have knowingly been
exposed to a confirmed case, please call to re-schedule your appointment.